Private Guiding St. Anton Arlberg
How we work
Your guide will identify your strengths and build on them, he’ll share his knowledge and decision making while you’re exploring the vast off piste terrain of St. Anton and the Arlberg area.
The ski guiding is designed and structured to improve your alpine skills and increase your allround mountain knowledge for avalanche safety.
We build up confidence and choose the appropriate terrain for you to learn new alpine skills with ease.
Guiding from 9.00 to 15.15
- Coaching in positive Environment
- Only Local UIAGM mountain and ski guides
- We guide you safely to the best snow
- We challenge you in the right terrain
- Improve your alpine skills
- Build up confidence in the off piste
- We choose the right off piste terrain to suit your ability
- Challenge you in the right terrain and improve your alpine skills and knowledge of the mountains.
- Ski in a group of friends
- Realize a dream and ski the off piste from St. Anton to Zuers (Lech) Valluga 2 – off piste guide needed
- Improve your off piste skiing
- Developing your ski position further for increased balance and style
- Read the snow and terrain to choose your perfect line in safety
A typical off piste day
- Skiing from 9.00 to 15.15
- Safety briefing
- Warm up skiing
- Little lunch break- We ski when you feel strong and we rest when you need a break.